Designed with a rectangular chamber and vertical sliding door, InoClave 125 L models offer maximum loading efficiency with a high level of standard features. Operated via a 7″ touchscreen interface, InoClave autoclaves are easy to use and offer unrivalled versatility.
The InoClave 125 L can operate using either a steam generator beneath the chamber or using your own direct steam supply. Using a direct steam supply allows you to maximise the usable chamber volume while also providing a clean, unencumbered chamber, free from heaters and water.
- Stainless steel chamber.
- LCD colour 7 inch display.
- Effective sterilization with steam; Independent 27 kW steam generator.
- Effective drying by high quality & performance vacuum pump.
- Multiple safety systems.
- Fully autonomous sterilization program cycles.
- Sterilization temperature: 121° C and 134° C.
- 6 standardized sterilization cycles and an option for User-defined cycle
- Intuitive and simple, yet informative display; Easy procedure for selecting and starting a program cycle in just few steps.
- No human intervention is needed once a program cycle is started, everything is automatic and controllable from the display.
- USB port for exporting program cycle data on a USB flash drive.
- Error detection system which notifies the user with a corresponding error code of the detected error.
- Double protection for overheating and overpressure which ensures safety after a malfunction has occurred.
- Smart door lock system which disables opening of the door when the chamber is under press.
- Conform to CE and EN13060.
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 norms.
- External dimensions: mm x _ mm x _ mm.
- Chamber size: 500 mm x 500 mm x 500 mm (125 L).
- Electrical power: Three-phased AC power 400 V, 50 Hz, 50 A.
|Program name||Temperature||Absolute Pressure||Sterilization time|
|Solid 134||134° C||3.1 bar||4 min|
|Hollow 134||134° C||3.1 bar||4 min|
|Porous 134||134° C||3.1 bar||4 min|
|Solid 121||121° C||2.1 bar||16 min|
|Hollow 121||121° C||2.1 bar||16 min|
|Porous 121||121° C||2.1 bar||16 min|
|B&D Test||134° C||3.1 bar||16 min|
|User-Defined||119-136 ° C||1.9-3.3 bar||3-25 min|