Hot plates are laboratory tools used to uniformly heat samples.Hot plates are available with a number of different heating top styles. The most common types include those constructed from aluminum, ceramic materials or enamel.
- Two independent plates.
- Made out of stainless and chemical resistant components.
- LCD color 3.5 inch display.
- Fully autonomous and accurate temperature control.
- Easy and intuitive digital selection of the desired temperature and monitoring of the current temperature.
- Overheat and electrical protection.
- Conform to CE and EN13060.
- Manufactured under ISO 13485 norms.
|Temperature range||50-400 °C|
|Temperature resolution||1 °C|
|Heating time||<45 min (from 25 °C to 95 °C)|
|Fluctuation of temperature||+- 5 °C|
|Electrical consumption||2.4 kW at 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Plate dimensions||300mm x 300 mm|